Other Conditions Treated
Treatment of skin conditions that include eczema, topical steroid withdrawal, histamine intolerance and hives.
- Acute & Chronic Rhinitis
- Acute & Chronic Sinusitis
- Chronic Dry Cough
- Bronchitis/ Asthma
- Gastritis, Duodenitis, Reflux (GERD)
- H. Pylori Infection
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Parasites & Gut Infection
- Food Intolerances & Leaky Gut
If you have an MTHFR gene mutation, you will have a highly reduced ability to convert folic acid or even folate into a usable form. Research and advanced testing is showing an increasing number of people with an MTHFR gene mutation. And this gets even more complex as there are many variations of the mutation, depending on how the gene was passed down from the parents.
MTHFR is an enzyme that adds a methyl group to folic acid to make it usable by the body. Why is a MTHFR gene mutation cause for much concern?
- MTHFR is necessary for properly using vitamin B9.
- MTHFR is crucial in the pathway for converting homocysteine into methionine, which the body needs for proper metabolism and muscle growth, as well as glutathione creation.
- MTHFR is involved in the process of methylation, so those with a mutation may have trouble effectively eliminating toxins from the body.
And much more.
To find out more, or see how MTHFR can be diagnosed and treated, please write in and ask.
Book Your Appointment
If you are interested in treatment sessions with Soma Clinic, send us an inquiry through our Appointment Booking form. We will get back to you as soon as we can.