Women’s Health & Fertility
We at Soma Clinic treat various conditions women might face from the day they begin menarche to time of menopause.
We treat the following:
- Short/delayed menstrual cycle, amenorrhea (often related to PCO)
- Abnormal menstrual bleeds, midcycle bleeding, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, menometrorrhagia
- Painful menses, endometriosis, fibroids
- Perimenopause, hot flushes, insomnia, irritability
- Genital herpes
Treatment often takes into account whatever interventions you have already tried. We will be using Chinese herbs to treat most of the conditions mentioned above.
Acupuncture for Fertility
We support fertility patients undergoing assisted reproductive technologies including ovulation induction, IUI, IVF/ICSI, etc. We have helped patients who are not good responders to clomid/letrozole or gonadotropin injections during the stim-phase of the IVF cycle.
We support patients through their 2ww. We journey with patients during the first trimester who have had a history of miscarriage in the first trimester. And of course, we work with couples who are TTC for the first time. At our clinic, we work with you whether you have decided to:
- Begin ovulation induction using clomid/letrozole,
- Employ IUI as a means to increase your chances, or
- Embark on an IVF journey with a medicated cycle.
There are so many ways we can support you through this journey, but it will be through a consultation to see what works best for you.
If you are interested in getting treated at Soma Clinic, send us an inquiry through our Appointment Booking form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.